Complete visibility and control of your print environment
PaperCut MF is a powerful print management solution that helps you to manage costs and reduce waste. PaperCut MF perfectly integrates into your Toshiba multifunction device and allows you to easily manage your print assets, collect usage data by location and device, identify inefficiency and implement cost recovery and allocation strategies to maximise your system productivity and return on investment.
PaperCut MF fits in with your print environment, providing full scalability. It doesn't matter what size you are, or what operating system you use, PaperCut MF is for you.
- Mobile and BYOD printing | Support your users with BYOD features and allow printing from Chromebooks, Android, macOS, iOS and Windows devices. Mobility Print further supports mobility printing and BYOD
- Automated print queues | Push the right print queues and print drivers to remote users, no matter where they are
- Convenient print release | Print to one queue and pick up your documents at any printer with simple print release - powered by Find-me printing
Increase your document security with PaperCut MF and protect your data before, during and after printing.
- Access control | Authorise users to control who, when and how they print
- Secure release | Leverage the combination of identity cards and embedded MFP software for quick 'tap and release' of print jobs
- Watermarking | Promote responsible document handling by applying a watermark or digital signature
PaperCut MF provides eco-friendly policies to help you use less paper, save on toner and make sustainable habits
- Responsible reminders | Implement print policies by using friendly pop-ups to prompt users to choose a more eco-friendly print option, such as printing in duplex or monochrome
- Print release | Prevent waste from uncollected print jobs through the use of Secure Print Release
- Actionable reports | Gain full visibility of the printing across your business
Scanning is simpler and smarter with PaperCut MF.
- One-touch scan | Scan to home folders, email or cloud storage accounts like Google Drive, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, Box, Dropbox etc.
- Digitise documents | Activate optical character recognition (OCR) and image processing to make your documents text searchable and editable
- User-friendly | Access all the features with an easy-to-use scanning interface
See how we have helped others...
Case Study: The National Museum of the Royal Navy | Toshiba printers are complemented by PaperCut print management software, allowing users to collect their jobs from any convenient printer rather than being tied to a single machine.
Case Study: Liberty Global | PaperCut provides extended functionality to Liberty Global’s new printing systems, and is an essential feature. Liberty Global is currently using it for monitoring usage locally and for company-wide centralised reporting.