National Public Sector Framework
The Multifunctional Devices and Digital Transformation Solutions framework
Toshiba are proud to have been awarded supplier status on the National Public Sector Framework under the Multifunctional Devices and Digital Transformation Solutions framework. This provides a compliant way for any Public Sector establishment to buy or lease multifunction devices (MFDs) for printing, copying and scanning, as well as solutions to support digital transformation. This framework is split into two Lots:
- Lot 1: Multifunctional Devices and Associated Services and Supplies - provides access to suppliers who provide a range of branded machines and MFD technologies from small desk-top units to high-volume devices which print, scan and copy.
- Lot 2: Digital Transformation Solutions - gives access to suppliers who can provide digital transformation solutions and all types of print-related services, e.g. managed print services, IT cloud services, document scanning and archiving services, data storage, workflow and management solutions and more.
Toshiba are committed in delivering the best service possible. Users of the framework will benefit from:
- Dedicated account management delivered by a team of experts in managed print, digital transformation, and the education sector
- Print solutions designed to manage entire print setups, such as printers, scanners, copiers, and software; that deliver measurable improvement
- Solutions that transform your organisation through digitisation, moving away from paper-based processes
- Excellent value, both in quality and price
- Support through a dedicated Helpdesk and online customer service portal
Find out more
If you would like any further information on the National Public Sector Framework, and how Toshiba can help with your printing and digital transformation needs, then please fill in your details below and we'll be in touch to discuss things further.