The B-EX6, 6-inch industrial printer series has been designed with the performance and functionality to meet the demands of the wide-web printing marketplace, with features and options to offer the lowest cost of ownership; including an extended long-life print head. Toshiba’s unique ribbon save mode and an 800m ribbon, to improve efficiencies and ultimately reduce costs over the life of the printer.
- High print speed (up to 12 inches per second) and high throughput with advanced processing capabilities
- Rugged, robust and durable, with easy operation
- For flexible connectivity options, USB and Ethernet come as standard
- Near edge head for improved printhead life and print performance
- Combining market-leading technology with usability, reliability and the lowest total cost of ownership
New Rotary Cutter available!
The Toshiba’s B-EX6T1 printer with the optional rotary cutter B-EX206-R-Q-M-S cuts labels with high precision and also prints at high-speed thanks to the non-stop cutting method.
- High-speed precision cut
- Non-stop cutting method
- Time-saving up to 75%
See the new rotary cutter in action
- For T1 model only